1. SAFETY - Thousands of accidents occur every year due to faulty or timeworn brake systems, worn tyres, worn out wipers, and exhaust build ups to name but a few. Keeping up with your vehicle maintenance can avoid this.
2. INCREASED VEHICLE PERFORMANCE & RELIABILITY
3. SAVES YOU MONEY - By performing regular Maintenance, you can avoid a major malfunction, which can result in costly repairs.
4. HIGHER RE-SALE VALUE – If you want to sell your car down the line a buyer will want a good service history so by servicing regularly, and keeping your records up-to-date, you can prove this as well as the fact that your vehicle hasn't had any major problems.
5. REDUCE POLLUTION - A vehicle that has been maintained regularly will produce lower amounts of dangerous emissions and fumes.
6. REDUCE CHANCE OF BREAKDOWN - Regular Maintenance ensures that you won't end up stranded and frustrated at the side of the road with a car that won’t move and facing the expense of roadside recovery.
If your car is due for service give us a call and we will book you in Tel: 01 6911281